How does one change the items pulled from the lucky sewer

groodude

Since i like making things difficult, I have written my own spice loop script, but i need a bit of help/assistance.

The script gets the various scrolls, combines them into 31337 scrolls and uses them to obtain clovers and then uses the clovers in the sewers.
My problem is that I can not find anyway of changing the second item that I get from the sewer. It seems as if the first two choices (spices & worthless <whatever>) are hard coded somewhere. Since I'm already getting more worthless <whatever> than I can use, I would like to change the second item that is being pulled from the sewer. I.e., I'd like to get spices, disco ball and a disco mask.

I can set the third item from the choices tab, but I see no where to set the second item.
Does anyone know of a way to set this?

holatuwol

Developer
It's hard coded. That said, you don't have to trade trinkets strictly for clovers -- if you already used the hermit script, getting a hermit item and autoselling it will yield a lot more in the end than anything else you can dig out of the sewer, so I don't really see a reason for this unless you were collecting two sewer items at the same time.

chef noodleman

As someone who actually would like to collect two items at a time (I'd like pick up an accordion and a turtle totem on my first sewer trip, in addition to a worthless item), is there any way to work around the hard coded spices choice? I'm working on a script that does most of the first day after I ascend; I like to hit the sewer before adventure.php, but I'm having trouble getting around the mandatory spices choice. Any help would be appreciated, although I can understand if this is something it isn't possible to change easily.

Bale

Minion
Write your own version of the lucky sewer as a script then.

PHP:
int item1 = $item[disco mask].to_int();
int item2 = $item[disco ball].to_int();
int item3 = $item[worthless trinket].to_int();

if(retrieve_item(1, $item[ten-leaf clover])
   visit_url("sewer.php?doodit=1&i"+ item1 +"=on&"+ item2 +"=on&i"+ item3 +"=on&luckform=Take+Items");
else print("Sorry, no clover in inventory.");