Bug - Not A Bug wiki link doesn't work for certain panes

maniacpaul

I've got my KOL configured for session results and encounter listing. If I right click on something in session results and choose the Wiki description, it pops up. If I right click on a monster/non combat in encounter listing and select Wiki description nothing happens. This occurs even if I switch the two windows to have location details on the left - meaning it isn't a bug with the window, but with the encounter listing Wiki description.

Last edited:

Spiny

Actually neither game description nor Wiki description work from the encounter listing pane. If you change the pane to Location Details, that should offer a description of the encounters as far as monster details/drop rates of items. I'm not sure what else you might need to look up an encounter for in the wiki. Though sometimes it IS helpful to wiki non-combat encounters as even with mafia's helpful hints sometimes there are non-combats that are either/or sort of deals and mafia's hint is static noting the most helpful of the potential results for that choice despite the fact that there are some alternate results that may be detrimental.

One example that comes to mind is the Aww, Craps adventure in the sleazy back alley. I have trained myself to always choose Cheat just a little (or walk away) for the mere fact that the 2nd option might result in losing hps and the 3rd option might result in death. Another example is in the Palindome Sun at Noon, Tan Us. I always choose the first option because the 2nd might get me sunburned and the 3rd definitely gets me sunburned. Mafia's hints are something along the lines of a little moxie, a lot of moxie, sunburned for these three choices.

You could use the CLI and type in what you want to wiki, ie wiki Sun at Noon, Tan Us and that should pop up the respective wiki page or something that will get you close to there.