Feature Stop nagging me about Spaghettihosen

GValko

Mafia's nagging me about eating pasta under the effects of Canticle of Carboloading in the case I spoil my opportunity at the Spaghettihosen trophy. No issue with that, it's a decent reminder.

Problem is...I already have it. I did a cursory glance over the preferences, and I don't think I saw a way to turn it off. Is there any way to disable this prompt? If there isn't, can one be added?

Bale

Minion
Well... it will stop nagging you once you get your carboloading up to 10...

I agree that eatsilent should negate this warning as well as the milk warning. That seems like a reasonable change.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It will only nag you if you have more than 1 casting of it. It is supposed to clear the counter as soon as you eat a noodle dish.
What did you eat?

GValko

Ah. I see what I did. I forgot to cast canticle on the 31st, so I cast it after I did my eating and it carried over to the 1st. So I did have 2 castings active. Some poor bookkeeping on my part. (And it was sausage wontons)

slyz

Developer
If this was turned into an optional nagging, would people be aware of it and use it for the trophy? Would it be worth having one more preference?

Or maybe the threshold for the nagging could be raised to 3 for cases like this?

HippoKing

3 cases would be a far more sensible boundary, and the nag should be conditional on not having the trophy, or at least able to be disabled.

slyz

Developer
I don't think mafia keeps track of trophies, but I guess keeping track of this one only would be easy (when obtaining it or when visiting the trophy case/profile). Adding another checkbox in the preferences maybe isn't worth it for such a small event.

Putting the limit at 3 casts in case of 2 would be the simplest way to go I guess (although it would add 2 days of trophying instead of 1 for those who don't pay attention).