Barrel full of Barrels autodrinker

Hiyas,

I'm wondering if it's possible to adventure in the Barrel full of Barrels (usually takes 6ish turns, though could be as low as 4 or as high as 12 if I was *really* unlucky with mimics), to grab the 2-4 normal drinks... and then drink them, automatically?

Is there some way for kolmafia to remember what the most recent items to come into the inventory?

Thanks
Rich

mredge73

As far as I know, I don't think ash has access to the "session results" window in mafia that lists all newly gained items in the current instance.

jasonharper

Developer
There's a choice adventure setting that controls what it will look for when autoadventuring in the Barrels.

The other part of your request doesn't really make sense - why would you only want to drink those drinks you just found, and not any others you might have picked up earlier?

Maybe he is in ronin/hardcore and has no booze in Hagnk's? There aren't that many places with booze drops, especially at low level.
A way for this to work is to have it memorize how many of each kind of booze you got before adventuring and compare with the amounts after adventuring.
That's a total of 28 checks.

It should work, unless someone sends you booze just as the script is running.