Bug - Fixed Unlock Guild doesn't work

adeyke

When I do a Quests -> Unlock Guild, it says this:
Entering guild challenge area...
Completing guild tasks...
Guild store successfully unlocked.

However, it doesn't seem to actually do anything. If I go there with the relay browser, the first challenge is still there to do.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I tracked this down. Mafia looks for "store.php" on the page to see if the guild store has been opened (KoLmafia.java, unlockGuildStore() ). KoL added some javascript to the beginning of the page (probably every page, maybe dependent on right-click menu settings) that includes "managestore.php" so mafia thinks it's complete when it hasn't even started. Changing the function to check for "store.php?whichstore=" should fix it.

AlbinoRhino

I tracked this down. Mafia looks for "store.php" on the page to see if the guild store has been opened (KoLmafia.java, unlockGuildStore() ). KoL added some javascript to the beginning of the page (probably every page, maybe dependent on right-click menu settings) that includes "managestore.php" so mafia thinks it's complete when it hasn't even started. Changing the function to check for "store.php?whichstore=" should fix it.

I think this was fixed back in March.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
That fixed mafia's ability to recognize whether the store was open when viewing the guild, but it didn't fix mafia's ability to open it. I checked that it still wasn't working before posting.

On the other hand, r8300's method of fixing it looks nicer than mine.