manageprices.ash -- Quick mall management!

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Here's my first attempt at a relay override script. It's rather simple -- if your store's price for an item isn't the lowest in the mall, the script highlights the line. It's pretty helpful if you have a huge store inventory and don't want to use Mafia's undercut function for some odd reason (like trying to avoid undercutting wars!).

As with all scripts here, stick it in \relay and enable relay overrides.
Edit: By "here", I mean this subforum (relay override scripts).

Attachments

• manageprices.ash
    1.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Interesting. I never use the Relay Browser to manage my store. I use mafia's Store Manager instead. I had considered implementing an alteration to the display there that gave a visual indication that my price was not lowest but I have not gotten very far. I need to give this a try. Thanks.

peacy

Nice script, very handy for a mall multi, however, I just ran into this error: Begin index 134 greater than end index 22 (manageprices.ash, line 13). After looking into it for a bit, the problem lies in items that contain the word name in their name. I suggest replacing line 13 with:
PHP:
string tmp = substring(entries[key],index_of(entries[key],"value=")+7,index_of(entries[key],"\" name"));