autoRepair clockwork bartender?

El Bobbo

I have been doing some heavy booze crafting lately, making a clockwork bartender more cost effective than a regular bartender. I therefore placed one at my campsite, but when it blew up this morning mafia replaced it with a regular bartender.

Does anyone know if there a way to set the autoRepair to replace a destroyed clockwork bartender with another clockwork bartender?

I realize this would be easy enough to implement by running a script before any cocktailcrafting that checks if have_bartender()==true and then acquires a clockwork bartender if not. I just figured I would see if I was missing a built in way to do this before I get into that.

In case the default behavior of mafia is already supposed to be to replace clockwork servants with more clockwork servants, here is the relevant output of my session:
Code:
Creating yellow brick road (1)...
Your box servant has escaped!
Successfully created yellow brick road (1)
Verifying ingredients for bartender-in-the-box (1)...
Creating 6 meat paste...
You acquire meat paste (6)
You lose 60 Meat
Successfully created meat paste (6)
Verifying ingredients for bartender-skull-in-the-box (1)...
Verifying ingredients for nothing-in-the-box (1)...
Creating nothing-in-the-box (1)...
Successfully created nothing-in-the-box (1)
Verifying ingredients for bartender skull (1)...
Using cached search results for brainy skull...
Purchasing brainy skull (1 @ 3,400)...
Purchases complete.
Using cached search results for beer goggles...
Purchasing beer goggles (1 @ 10,800)...
Purchases complete.
Creating bartender skull (1)...
Successfully created bartender skull (1)
Creating bartender-skull-in-the-box (1)...
Successfully created bartender-skull-in-the-box (1)
Using cached search results for cocktailcrafting kit...
Purchasing cocktailcrafting kit (1 @ 1,000)...
You spent 1,000 Meat
Purchases complete.
Creating bartender-in-the-box (1)...
Successfully created bartender-in-the-box (1)
and then the output of summary() was:
Code:
Advs Used: 0
 Meat Gained: -17,670
 Substats: 0 / 0 / 0
 Fullstats: 0 / 0 / 0
beer lens
beertini
bottle of rum (-1)
bottle of vodka (-2)
bottle of whiskey (-1)
coconut shell (-2)
[B][U]flange[/U][/B]
grog
lemon (-2)
little paper umbrella (-2)
magical ice cubes (-1)
meat paste (2)
papaya slung (3)
rum and cola
salty dog (2)
strawberry daiquiri
Note that I acquired a flange, indicating that it was in fact a clockwork (not regular) bartend that exploded. I did nothing else in this session besides craft cocktails which I then put up for sale in the mall, so the flange could not have come from anywhere else. If anyone is interested I can post the complete log.

jasonharper

Developer
The current logic is that a clockwork servant will be installed if you have a completed one in your inventory, otherwise the basic servant will be acquired.

Replacing a servant with one of the same type would be problematic, since the previous type isn't necessarily known at the time of replacement - the explosion could have happened on a previous day.

El Bobbo

Great! Thanks very much. It should be much easier to just maintain a clockwork bartender in my inventory that to try to catch every possible instance where a bartender explosion might occur.