Whats the Preferences/Shortcut gCLI toolbar button do?

Under Preferences, Shortcut tab, there are some setup options I havent figured out.

One has two predefined 'gCLI Toolbar Buttons', one for Restore HPs, one for Restore MPs.

I have yet to actually find where these might be. (They arent on the graphical CLI tab anywhere...)

It looks like you can input 'script file' or 'cli command's but I have no idea how it works.

Down below you can Configure Bookmarks. What the heck does THAT do?

jasonharper

Developer
Well, 'Configure Bookmarks' is easy enough: it configures mafia's Bookmarks menu.

The items under Toolbar Buttons can actually appear in three places:
* A menu at the top right of the mini-browser window - note that if the mini-browser has already been opened in this session, you'll have to quit and restart to see any changes.
* On a script bar at the top or side of the main window, which can be enabled in the Look & Feel section of Preferences (restart required).
* In the top pane of the relay browser, enabled by a checkbox in the Browser section - works only in compact mode, apparently.

xKiv

I have yet to actually find where these might be. (They arent on the graphical CLI tab anywhere...)

Huh. [ EDIT: disregard, jason already answered ]
[ left in, but I should probably file a bug report instead: ]
But I can't check, because I can't open preferences ... ( String index out of range: -1 in GenericPanel$FileSelectPanel.getRelativePath(GenericPanel.java:480), GenericPanel$FileSelectPanel.setText(GenericPanel.java:419), )OptionsFrame$EditorPanel.actionCancelled(OptionsFrame.java:1371)).

Last edited: