Foldable items + wang

Doc

Is there a command that gets mafia to fold an item for you (For example, from the stinky cheese eye to the diaper, and than back again later in the script)

Also...

Is there a way to get yourself wanged automatically? "Use Wang" doesn't do it. :p

slyz

Developer
Is there a command that gets mafia to fold an item for you (For example, from the stinky cheese eye to the diaper, and than back again later in the script)

Code:
> help fold

fold[?] item -     produce item by using another form, repeated as needed.

so just type fold stinky cheese diaper to have Mafia fold until you get the diaper.

Is there a way to get yourself wanged automatically? "Use Wang" doesn't do it. :p

This is slightly more complicated, but here is an alias to wang yourself:

Code:
alias wang => ash string name; if ("%%"==""){name=my_name();} else {name="%%";} string page=visit_url("curse.php?action=use&pwd&whichitem=625&targetplayer="+name);

Now all you have to do is type wang to wang yourself, or wang playername to wang playername.

If you really want to, you can also make the alias buy a wang for you before wanging, like this:

Code:
alias wang => ash if(item_amount($item[wang])==0) {buy(1,($item[wang])) ; } string name; if ("%%"==""){name=my_name();} else {name="%%";} string page=visit_url("curse.php?action=use&pwd&whichitem=625&targetplayer="+name);

Edit: damn that FN Ninja ninja! =)

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
If you really want to, you can also make the alias buy a wang for you before wanging, like this:

Code:
alias wang => ash if(item_amount($item[wang])==0) {buy(1,($item[wang])) ; } string name; if ("%%"==""){name=my_name();} else {name="%%";} string page=visit_url("curse.php?action=use&pwd&whichitem=625&targetplayer="+name);

It would be an improvement to change buy() to retrieve_item(). Cheaper and Better. That way it will be able to make a wang if you've got the letters in inventory, or just purchase the missing letters. It even does a price comparison to decide if it should purchase the completed wang from the mall.

Code:
alias wang => ash if(item_amount($item[wang])==0) {retrieve_item(1,($item[wang])) ; } string name; if ("%%"==""){name=my_name();} else {name="%%";} string page=visit_url("curse.php?action=use&pwd&whichitem=625&targetplayer="+name);

If you're going to use retrieve_item you don't need the if statement at the beginning.
Code:
alias wang => ash retrieve_item(1,$item[wang]); string name; if("%%" == "") name = my_name(); else name = "%%"; string page = visit_url("curse.php?action=use&pwd&whichitem=625&targetplayer="+name);