Am I doing this correctly?

This is a script that I wrote a while ago, and it seems to be working.
I want to get back into making scripts, and I'm wondering if this is a good (ish) script, according to you guys.

Attachments

• Meat_Farming_Duckey.txt
    384 bytes · Views: 77

Bale

Minion
Depends on what you mean by a "good" script. Personally, I'd never want to drink without comparing my_inebriety() to inebriety_limit(), but as long as you're careful not to run it twice, you'll be okay.

I figure you'd also want the script to autosell/mall your loot as well.

Sputnik1

Your script should work pretty well, but there are a few things you should know
when you send meat to a buffbot through a script, Mafia automatically sends the nonphilanthropic buff price to the bot
So instead of the 1 Meat for Ode to Booze from kolabuff it will send the 315 meat for the next cheapest price, just to let you know.
This should also make sure that you dont overdrink in case you have to rerun the script like Bale mentioned.

I also created an .ash version of your script so you can start to get an idea of how to do it yourself, trust me its a lot easier and more comprehensive to use instead of CLI scripting. You can open it up in notepad like txt files.

EDIT

Sorry, I didnt realize that I forgot to place the Cookie counter script portion into a CLI execute, now this should work

Attachments

• Meat_Farming_Duckey.ash
    1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Bale: Hmm, I just click and wait, unless it crashes, then I manually eat and drink.

Sputnik1: I don't really know how to program in CLI, I should learn how to. And thanks for re-making the script, I see how that would work better.