the11tablesASH ~I DID NOT MAKE THIS~

ammy55

here is a script for the 11 tables in crimbo town 2009

just a note:

I DID NOT MAKE THIS

it works i'v been using it
it plays the odds
if you want to know how it works look at the code (i have no clue)
it will prompt for a bet amount and a number of turns to spend

EDIT: here is the original link http://ben.bloomroad.com/kol/scripts/crimbo11.ash

props go to RoyalTonberry #1161513 they are awsome

this is the same code but not the same file (i was having some technical difficulty)

EDIT: finally figured it out here's the original

Attachments

• crimbo11.ash
    3.7 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

DQP

Thank you for posting this! Merry Crimbo -- :dqp-

Edit: FYI - calculated on the wiki that optimal play return is around 35% (4 on an 11 bet), which is about what I'm seeing with this script. Although yes, there can be long stretches where it looks like you're losing.

Also, it would be nice if mafia tracked crimbux losses as well as gains.

Also, you can turn off mana burning in the linked version (at bloomroad.com) and it runs hella faster and presumably will generate less lag while you rip through your turns.

Edit edit: Final percentage was 1232 in 250 adventures ~ 5 cxpa. I think that Bazaaretw's 14 cxpa result might be the result of not noticing that mafia doesn't decrement crimbux on losses (if you average winning 4 on an 11 bet, then mafia thinks that you're making 15 cxpa, I think).

Last edited:

mjn73178

OK, so I'm VERY new at this, and I apologize if this seems a little stupid, but how do I make this work? I've loaded up KOL Mafia, clicked on Scripts up on the top, and then clicked on crimbo11_ash.mht but I keep getting an error message "Unable to invoke from:" I'm sure this is a very basic error, especially since I've never used any scripts with Mafia before, but it's driving me nuts. For the record, I've tried this with version 13.7, and also with the latest daily build which is 7880. Thanks for any help!

DQP

1. right click on the linked ash script and "save as" to save it into your scripts folder. It should be an .ash file (plain text), not a .mht file.

2. pick "refresh scripts" off of the menu so mafia knows that you've saved it correctly now.

3. pick crimbo11.ash off of the menu and enter your bet (1-11) and number of turns you want to play

4. profit!

:dqp-

Sputnik1

Actually someone from my clan showed me this version
it looks like it works better too

Attachments

• table11ASH.ash
    10 KB · Views: 163

barnaby36

Bleh, I just wrote up a version similar to the one Sputnik just posted myself, using the tables people have made for the "Optimal 11" thread in the Gameplay Discussion forum.

I think mine's a little more efficient seeing as it doesn't need to sort, but it may look a little more unreadable. Anyway.

Ben

Attachments

• my11.ash
    3.5 KB · Views: 114

TamGarTrinKi

Ok, Added a couple of things to the Tonberry version.

It used to announce a 'push' as a Win, now it says push/win/lose respectively. And after your adventures are done will give you a summary of wins/losses/pushes and a total Crimbux earnings (profit).

Attachments

• RTCrimbo11.ash
    11.9 KB · Views: 150

jameZ

Ok, Added a couple of things to the Tonberry version.

It used to announce a 'push' as a Win, now it says push/win/lose respectively. And after your adventures are done will give you a summary of wins/losses/pushes and a total Crimbux earnings (profit).

I keep getting this on version 13.7 Expected }, found || (RTCrimbo11.ash, line 291)

Ran 348 adventures with the latest script posted here - 3.08 crimbux/adv.

I think people on the boards were speculating that 11 should be worth about 4/adv, so perhaps there are some unoptimal things the script is doing? Or just bad RNG, perhaps.

Spiny

The script has had varied results when used by those in my household. One friend reports 16 crimbux/adv today, but I've heard 2 or 3 crimbux/adv from my other friend yesterday. I am still playing the 11 tables manually as I find it engrossing lol.

icon315

OK i tested each script and the one that got me the most wins (out of 10 turns) is table11ASH.ash......Also How do you edit a script? I can't seem to open them using note pad

OK i tested each script and the one that got me the most wins (out of 10 turns) is table11ASH.ash......Also How do you edit a script? I can't seem to open them using note pad

You are going to base an analysis of a script that plays a blackjack game on a sample size of 10?

icon315

Reallly i just want to know how to edit a script

Edit: Never mind figured it out.....well that was easy

Further Observation.....The RTCrimbo11.ash made me loose like 6 times in a row
Code:
Round 130 (counting down) ... Betting 11
Hand: 4 4 ---- num cards: 2 ---- sum=8 ----- soft? false ---- dealer shows 4
I have: 13
You Lose!
Round 129 (counting down) ... Betting 11
Hand: 5 5 ---- num cards: 2 ---- sum=10 ----- soft? false ---- dealer shows k
I have: 10