how to make adventure in mountans of LOL scrit + "hermit farm"?

H

hermitguy

Hi! Newbie here to this great bot. Totaly don't know a thing about scripting.
But, had a brain blast. Everyone is upset about the peek being unable to farm.
I'm thinking, wait a moment, there is an easyer way, it does require a clover day, but...

Here it is. You all know you can get 1000 meat stack from Tresuray with the clover (or sell said clover in mall-whatever) - but the loops always been to goto the infamous Spice loop - my idea is to insteed farm the heck out of the LOL place (where the scrolls drop) - make the script then put the scrolls together to make the scroll that summons the Hackor - who will give you 5 worthless trinkets.. now if the Hermits back door (should be opened) - and go there - get 5 clovers. Repeat untill out of adventures.

The script should also be able to somehow "know" if you have the NPC who will put together things without using meat paste. -- sorry I can't recall his name!

This would also be good becuase you would get other scrolls and such that you could have the script put in the mall at cheep price/auto sell.

Then after its collected a bunch of worthless -- it auto finds out if its a clover day.. if it is- it cashes in all the worthless trinkets for lots of clovers. Then adventures in the tresury (or again, you could set it to sell the clovers, whatever)

What do you think?

exdeath

Not bad, but farming the castle and autoselling all the items can still get 800-850+ meat per adventure. Farming the current peak might be better than that too. :-\

edit: autoselling all the items except the gift certificates, use those.

Tirian

I wouldn't autosell quite everything that you find in the Castle or Airship. You can do quite a bit better with the items that you can pulverize, whether you pulverize the stuff and sell the wads yourself or sell the items in the mall to a career smasher. To be specific, the mohawk wig, huge sword, wolf mask, giant needle, and the quest rewards are all worth 90% of the current value of a twinkly wad, and the umbrella and glowing eye are quite a bit more but it's hard to predict because there are a variety of elements dropped from those.

Also, if you go ahead with a clover farmer, you might want to see if there are clover adventures that would yield more than a dense meat stack. I suspect that a better idea would be to trade at the post-Cyrpt Cemetary for a brainy skull, but there might be better rewards than even that.

exdeath

True true :) Unfortunatly my clan multy doesn't have pulverize :'( Hmm... I didn't think about brainy skulls. :) I wonder what they go for now. *checks*