hobo request

Tipmon

hey i need a script that automatically get the best item drop equipment for you and adventure in hobopolis with it to farm nickels and tryes to get hobo codes so it can get into the market place realiably and get the hobomonkey please help and if there is one like that already please point me in the right direction thanks

Grotfang

Developer
Don't ask for much, do you?

Here is an informational script:

Right here

This will show you which hobo codes you are missing. As for farming nickles... that's a hell of an optimiser you are wanting. The best place to farm are the side zones. So I would recommend focussing on those.

Finally, the marketplace. Are you seriously wanting to automate that? If so, then I would recommend using the wiki to track down all of those choice adventures so you can select them correctly. Finally, consider using alhifar's run_choice function to deal with the marketplace. Probably the safest technique.

I hope this helps a little bit. I am currently working on a hobopolis script, but once that is done I will take another look at what you are asking.

zarqon

A script to automate the marketplace choiceadv is very difficult unless you have ALL of the hobo glyphs, since handling for all possibilities must be present in the event that you find you've gone a wrong direction. For now, use the script Grotfang linked above, it's quite handy. (Note that mafia auto-stops when you get a hobo code, unless you have other goals set. This makes getting glyphs quite easy, except for the very annoying glyph in the Greater-Than Sign.)

Then, if you are using Best Between Battle, you can type this in the CLI to get to the marketplace with 1000 nickels:

maximize items; conditions add 1000 hobo nickel; adv * town square"; equip hobo binder; adv * town square

Note that your CCS needs to be capable of killing hobos. Also, you will still have to navigate the marketplace yourself, but that's pretty close to full automation.

Tipmon

ok thats all i needed so i guess ill delete th thread? im not sur but i kinda dont want to just leave it here so what do i do?

Grotfang

Developer
You leave it here.

Indeed. Nothing worse than removing a thread others may find useful. Especially threads where you had a problem to which the solution has been posted. It's a lot quicker to do a search for a similar question than rehash the same stuff over and over again.

Actually... that being said, there is something worse. Removing the contents of the first post so no-one knows what the problem was. That's annoying :rolleyes: