Tower Monster Feature Request

Paragon

Would it be possible to put the item you need to defeat a tower monster in bold pink letters similar to how they show up for the junkyard subquest?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I suppose.

You do realize that if you have the item in inventory, the dropdown for using an item against the monster has that item pre-selected for you?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
That dropdown isn't visible by default when using the WoW bar.

Uh huh. And when you click the link to show the old form, there it is.

Is there an easier way to use combat items than showing the old form and clicking the "use item" button to use the already-selected item? I vaguely remember that you can do it from the Wowbar, somehow, but last time I tried it, it was cumbersome and click intensive.

Alhifar

I tend to just use the WoW bar for all my items, if I want to use it more than once, I'll drag it to a spot on the bar, if not I'll just select the item from the drop down on the WoW bar.
In any case, that was just an observation.

Paragon

I didn't realize that because I use the wow bar... its pretty easy to use for items

double click means use one of the item, left click and right click means use 2 and left click item a and right click item b means use item a and b.

But the other thing is that If you don't have the item in your inventory It would be nice to know what you have to go look for.

Paragon

Wow never mind i just noticed i was justifing it after it had already been implemented. Thanks guys and dang that was quick. : )