have_outfit and autostashsatisfy

I've noticed that when autoSatisfyWithStash=true boolean have_outfit() will return true if I don't currently have a piece of the outfit but that missing piece is in the stash even if I don't have enough karma to take the missing item from the stash. If would be nice if boolean have_outfit() could check if it's even possible for a player to take the item in question from his clan stash and return false if he can't. I don't know how hard that would be to implement, but it would certainly be optimal.

Edit: I'm not sure about this now. I just tested it on a couple of outfits that I don't have and are in the stash and it returned false. It's happened to me a couple of times. I'll try and reproduce the above behavior and post my results.

Last edited:

Spiny

Just curious when you'd use this? If you're in HC or Ronin, you have no access to the stash. Once you're past ronin period, most likely you'll have whatever outfits you might need or just buy it?

I'm trying to write a couple of scripts that don't buy anything from the mall unless the user specifies to do so. Several times I've had the following code try to equip the outfit even though I don't have it, which causes an abort.

Code:
if(have_outfit("xyz"))
  outfit("xyz");

I thought it was because the item was in the stash, but I've been testing it and it's working fine. Anyways, I can't reproduce the problem, so until I can, sorry for wasting everyone's time.