Can't Access Giant's Castle

count me in as another affected by this. i'll scope the bug tracking post.

hmm the post in the bug tracking section looks old, like from June. is there something more recent that i'm overlooking?

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
The number of threads created today is making me wish that there was a warning screen that pops up before someone creates a new thread. That warning screen should say, "Before posting about a problem, please update to the latest build of KolMafia here. Only post if that does not solve your problem."

The number of threads created today is making me wish that there was a warning screen that pops up before someone creates a new thread. That warning screen should say, "Before posting about a problem, please update to the latest build of KolMafia here. Only post if that does not solve your problem."

I am sure it's posted someone on here, but I have no idea how to extract/use a jar file. i'm not asking for help, i'll search around, but just telling people to update isn't always the most straight forward advice. again, i'm not complaining at all, i want that to be clear because i love the work you guys put in, just sayin.