Removing startup tabs?

I'm probably missing something simple, but I can't seem to remove items from the "Startup in Tabs" box in preferences. I've tried dragging the item to the complete list. I tried right clicking, but there's no context menu. How do you remove a tab from the start up list?

Spiny

OMG! I went thru this very same thing a couple of months ago and even filed a feature request: http://kolmafia.us/project.php?issueid=587

Of course, now that I know about using the delete button, I don't have a problem. The funny thing is that it was intuitive to me to use the delete button to remove things from moods, but not from there, no idea why lol.

Yeah, I looked into it and apparently keyboards have been manufactured with these so-called "delete" keys since the dawn of the information age! Who knew? In moods I always just used the context menu.

jasonharper

Developer
For the benefit of anyone using a keyboard manufactured before the dawn of the information age, or who otherwise doesn't find the "delete" key to be the intuitive way to remove an item from those lists, you can now drag items back to the complete list in r7654.