Mushroom Field Scripts

pastafresco

I've created a set of scripts for the mushroom growing fields based on the *Mushroom Growing* tables from Subjunctive KoL. The scripts are set up to maximize efficiency, creating 4 frozen mushrooms (rather than the site's flaming on Day 6) and putting knoll mushrooms in the extra spaces. There are 7 scripts and all I do use a call command in my main script, changing the number each day.

Start with "Shrooms 4" (day 1 on subjunctive)
The order of the numbers is fairly simple although there is one tricky part...
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 1, 7, repeat

i just stick a call line in my main script and change the number as above:
Code:
call shrooms #.txt

See attached...
just thought of something... if you want, make 2 copies of shrooms 1.txt and and name the second one 6.5... It will make remembering what number you're on a lot easier.

Attachments

• shrooms.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 462

TrickyBeta

Great script. I was going to make one but did not understand the mushroom fields at all. Thank you very much!

beardedrobot

Spiffy! I was writing something similar when I saw Daychilde's link in the kolmafia thread. Thanks for the script repository.

pastafresco, thanks for the script. Will try it out in a week, once I'm done farming the current plot.

Tirian

These scripts are confuzzling me. I bought a plot and ran the day 4 script, and then the next day I ran the day 1 script, which picked all of the mushrooms that I picked the day before and so there was nothing left to generate any second-generation mushrooms. Am I misunderstanding the instructions?

Nightmist

[quote author=Tirian link=topic=32.msg472#msg472 date=1145934118]
I bought a plot and ran the day 4 script, and then the next day I ran the day 1 script
[/quote]
I think the script run order is this:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 1, 7, repeat

(Then again I have NO idea how the mushroom plots work so I could be misunderstanding his instructions too)