Tiny plastic accumulator

DaMaster0

Tiny plastic accumulator-Series two now included!

Tiny Plastic Series 1 & 2 Accumulator!​

What does it do?

This program looks in your inventory for the tiny plastic items. (optionally your closet as well) If you don't have a full set, it will tell you the price to fill your set, and if the price is OK with you, buy them.

Features:

* Checks in inventory and optionally closet and/or display case for pre-owned figurines.
* Print on the screen what you have and don't have, and tells you if it's in your closet.
* Buys items you don't have, if you approve the price.
* Series 2 and 1!
* After it's finished buying, it will ask you if you would like them moved to your display case

How to install:
Download the tiny_Plastic_series1.ash and tiny_plastic_helper.ash files to your script folder. Then in the CLI type: tiny_Plastic_series1.

Future features:

Please post anything that you would like added to this script! I'll even make you a custom version if it seems like no-one else would want that!

Bug reports:
I do not have enough money to check the rares for bugs, so if you are filthy rich, please tell me if you have any trouble.:D
Please submit any bugs you find here.

Version 1.0
Version 2.0 - added checking in your display case and series two. Also a complete rewrite to clean up and use arrays to store information in a neat and tidy way.
Version 2.1 - added the option to put the TP's that you just collected into your display case
Version 2.2 - bug fixes

Attachments

• tiny_plastic_helper v2.ash
    5.2 KB · Views: 145
  • tiny_Plastic_series1 v2.ash
    2.9 KB · Views: 143
Last edited: