Myst Boost

Ok, so now that i'm getting better at the whole scripting thing i wanna make a script that when run will put on the best clothes that will boost your Myst so that you get a HUGE bonus of rollover mana points. But i'm not quite sure where to start or whoch/how many clothes options thier are. So if someone has a list of Myst boosting clothes could you please post that, and also any other tips on how to execute this would be great. Thanks!

I think the easiest thing (and most convenient) to do is to make it have a list of the items that i like and 6 items that i like (Hat, Weapon, pants, 3Accessories). And have it say if you don't have buy it. and then the next time it will just equip the items. This will be a start atleast. I'll also add in some item effects to give a boost.

Tirian

Before you get too wild, you might want to see what the maximum amount of MP you could pick up from rollover is, because I don't think it is eye-popping. I suspect it would be better to have a rollover outfit that maximized adventures and then relaxing during the day for much bigger MP payoffs.

Well yeah i know. but right now i'm kinda busy so i've been trying to just biff peole instead of heavily playing the game. so its pretty good for me right now!

Nightmist

Hahah yes, well due to lack of interest I scrapped my equipment datamap project but if your going to be working on building a datamap for equips you can take a look at mine which are missing shirts and acc's. (Scrapped as in wont be working on it for awhile until requested >>)

http://kolmafia.us/index.php/topic,242.0.html

If you have some trouble understanding it (Which you probably will due to my bad bad naming of my maps and such) just post in there and ill help you work it out. Although yeah its a bit out of date and doesnt use any of the new can equip checks and such so the maps a bit excessive...