Box Servant Inventory

Heffed

This script will keep inventory of your box servant parts to ensure you always have the required parts on hand.

I keep my parts in my closet, so if you prefer to keep them in your inventory, do a 'find and replace' and change closet_amount to item_amount.

You can also remove or comment out the put_closet line, because you don't need it if you draw from inventory.

There is support for clockwork servants that will purchase clockwork spheres because the rest of the servant can simply be pasted together. They are somewhat expensive though, so the lines are currently commented out. Simply remove the comments '//' to enable clockwork spheres. If you go the clockwork route, you might want to comment out the smart skulls and disembodied brains. No real need to keep them around if you aren't going to use them. You might want to modify the script if you can super tinker.

You also might want to change the print statements to reflect your inventory instead of your closet. (change 'closet' to 'inventory')

Attachments

• ServantStock.ash
    3.6 KB · Views: 107