MMG

As far as i can see KolMafia has no access to the MMG unless you go through the "Load in Browser" feature. Now i'm not sure if anyone has brought this up before, but is it possible to play the MMG without having to go through that? And if so how? Also even if you can't how would you go about access the MMG via scipts so that you can run an MMG bot? Any way, any help is welcome!

macman104

The standard kolmafia has no interaction with the MMG, however, on the main forums, you should be able to search for the author "calis" and the words "MMG Bot". Calis made a mafia addition for an mmg bot. It's not scriptable, but it does offer an interface for interacting with the MMG. I don't believe Holatuwol has an plans to add a way to script interaction with the mmg.

yeah, i've seen that 'MMG Bot' on the forums. i can't seem to get it to work. Do i have to have the .jar form of KolMafia rather than .exe? Maybe thats it. And its too bad that thier are no plans for MMG scriting for KOlMafia.:-[
Also do you have to save it in the scripts folder?

macman104

Yes you need to use the .jar. And calis has a precompiled .jar for you to use. He usually tries to keep up with the latest release, but I think he didn't see a whole lot of interest, so I'm not sure if he is still keeping up with it. If you were to express interest on his forum thread, he might be able to update it to the latest release. I'd suggest going to that thread if you are interested.