How to drop a path in a script in 8.1?

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I would like to drop a teetotaler path via a script command but I can't seem to get this to work out.

Anyone know how to do it?
Thanks,

ckb

macman104

[quote author=ckb link=topic=251.msg1260#msg1260 date=1151682147]
I would like to drop a teetotaler path via a script command but I can't seem to get this to work out.

Anyone know how to do it?
Thanks,

ckb
[/quote]Hmm, I don't believe there is an actual script command for that. Most likely you'd have to submit a raw url. However, to drop a path, it requires checking a checkbox, and then clicking a confirmation button. I'm thinking for now, you'll need to do this part on your own. I say for now, on the outside chance that hola or veracity decide to add a way for you to do this, but there are no guarantees.

cjswimmer

I use this for every run since I drop teet after the friars:
Code:
cli_execute("account.php?action=unpath&pwd&confirm=on");

Nightmist

[quote author=macman104 link=topic=251.msg1263#msg1263 date=1151700955]However, to drop a path, it requires checking a checkbox, and then clicking a confirmation button. I'm thinking for now, you'll need to do this part on your own.
[/quote]

Just so you know all those checkboxes and stuff do is alter the post data that is sent to the server. So really if you just pull the source code (Or just firefox and view page info) and find what those values are then you can just stick them into the raw URL submission.[/BadTechnicalStuff]

macman104

[quote author=cjswimmer link=topic=251.msg1266#msg1266 date=1151705573]
I use this for every run since I drop teet after the friars:
Code:
cli_execute("account.php?action=unpath&pwd&confirm=on");
[/quote]Heh, shows what I know