Outfit Tattoo analysis

mapledyne

While I admit the script can use some cleanup, particularly trying to consolidate some logic, it's already proving helpful to me, so I figured I'd share as-is and update it as I go.

This tattoo/outfit script works differently than other ones I've seen, which is what prompted me to go down this path. I didn't want a script that would automatically do anything, in particular go to the artist and get the tattoo. I also didn't just want a list of tattoos I had or didn't have.

I wanted a list of a couple of missing tattoos and steps I could take to get it. As I got those, it'd show me more. This way it'd give me goals and paths I could take to get various outfits sorted, very generally, in order of "easiest to obtain".

As it is, it sorts through all of the outfit tattoos you don't have, then picks the three that seem "easiest" (either cheapest to obtain in the mall, or related methods), giving a list of what's needed to get those items.

View attachment tattooAdvice.ash

Alternately:
Code:
svn checkout https://github.com/mapledyne/tattooadvice/trunk

Don't know if it'd help anyone else, but if so, here it is.

Last edited:

Theraze

Not sure why, but the script makes this suggestion:
•*The outfit parts for Ghast Iron Gear are available for 0 meat in the mall.
Pieces to buy:
The pieces to buy are empty, probably why it suggests that they're free...

mapledyne

If you pull the one from SVN, this should already be fixed. The mall-check was overwriting the "you already have it" suggestion. I'll update the one linked in the forum soon - testing a couple of other changes first.

Not sure why, but the script makes this suggestion:The pieces to buy are empty, probably why it suggests that they're free...