Minibrowser adventures fire off auto-recovery and between-adventure scripts

H

holatuwol

I completed a new feature for v7.0 today might be relevant to this forum if you're one of the speed-ascending types. ^_^ In the upcoming release, adventures completed in the mini-browser will also fire off auto-recovery and between-adventure scripts/settings after each adventure.

What this means is you can quite literally adventure by hand with the mini-browser and KoLmafia will keep up your buffs for you, if you've got between battle scripts to handle the buffing and auto-recovery scripts to handle the recovery of health/mana. It's setup to do it after each adventure, so it doesn't quite work when just starting out (you'd have to invoke it manually for that purpose), but I think it's one of the most useful features I've ever added.

( Split into its own topic -Daychilde ;D )

If this happens immediately after each adventure, how long does it give you to read the results of your adventure before going off to heal or buff or whatever? I'm not certain I quite understand the timing of when this triggers...

Also, I tend to use simple, error-proof methods for HP/MP recovery in scripts, where I might not know in advance all of the relevant circumstances, but more subtle, and less expensive, methods when I'm adventuring manually. Will there be an option to turn this feature off? I'll certainly give it a try, but I can see that there might be times I want to have more control. :)

Edit: s/afte/after