Equipment Maps (Currently Only Missing Acc's and Shirts)

Nightmist

While I was editing my script to list Ranged//Melee weapon returns I have discovered a bug in my script.
The current map is not trustworthy but I will however leave it linked as a example of whats to come.

Basically this is a file with weapons stats in them...
(Im not even using this myself until I can finish off the rest of the equipments although I do have some "functions" to work with this I have not put them in the script.)

Maps List
Code:
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_Power_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_StatReqAmount_Data
stat [ item] EquipmentDatabase_StatReqType_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_Handed_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_AllStatPlus_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_AllStatPercent_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_MoxiePlus_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_MoxiePercent_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_MusclePlus_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_MusclePercent_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_MysticalityPlus_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_MysticalityPercent_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_Critical_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_MeleeDamage_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_SpellDamage_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_ColdDamage_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_ColdResist_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_HotDamage_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_HotResist_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_SleazeDamage_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_SleazeResist_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_SpookyDamage_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_SpookyResist_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_StenchDamage_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_StenchResist_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_HealthPlus_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_HealthPercent_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_ManaPlus_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_ManaPercent_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_MonsterLevel_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_Initiative_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_MeatDrops_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_ItemDrops_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_Adventures_Data
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_PVP_Data

As you can see they mostly return int apart from the required stat which well returns a stat.
I have filtered out the "Has no stat req's" and the "Doesnt modify this value" so im not sure what happens if you request a item that doesnt have a preset stat, but the int returns will just be 0 (Which is exactly right)

Known Bugs//To do's
1. Add intrinsic effects. (Since these sometimes modify stats im thinking of a "effect" return and then make another map with effects in it. Does the $effect[] support intrinsic effects? Ill have to test that...)
2. Add a 1 or 2 return for "Melee" and "Ranged" (Heh the wiki list I used (weapons by power) didnt have the data... yes I realise you can tell by the "type" of weapon it is but I only just realised that now as I typed that...) Oh and its not 0 and 1 since ill probably just reserve 0 to mean "Unknown" since I would hate to have some script assume that 0 = Ranged when its actually a item thats not in the map and then end up with someone thinking they can hit something when they cant...
3. Add slot based returns for equipments, ill end up making all the accessory returns as $slot[acc1] though since theres no generic "accessory" slot (Unless I find a viable way to use int reutrns in a way people will understand)

Thats about all that comes to mind at the moment actually... >> Hopefully the wiki comes back as it used to be...

Data was pretty much all pulled from the wiki (meaning WAS all pulled from the wiki).

Well feel free to post comments ^^. (Haha I realise most people are thinking... "WTF whos going to use this" but its a mostly, procrastinate from doing homework sort of project >>, I have a few idea's on how to use this sort of data but ill let you to figure that out ;D)

Edit: Haha well new addon script for the weapon map.
Its a simple map
Code:
item [ int] EquipmentDatabase_WeaponReference_Data
The purpose of this is to ease the use of the actual weapons map.
Example steps:

• [li]Create a counter with say a int value of 1[/li]
    [li]Get the weapon referenced with the number 1[/li]
    [li]Reference that returned item to the weapon map[/li]
    [li]Find the modifier amount of the stat your trying to max and record the name and the amount in another 2 counters[/li]
    [li]Add one to the weapon reference counter and then repeat but only replace the counter with the stat modifier amount and the item name when the modifer amount is larger[/li]
(Remember to make use of the count() function to determine when to stop the loop incase there isnt anything that modifies the value.)
Hmm ill write up a example "Equip the most moxie giving weapon I have".
The To do list also updated with one more comment. *Will be another edit soon*

I have now posted a example usage script which contains a function to equip the most moxie giving (As in straight + to moxie, % mods not considered nor any other effect) weapon, it isnt the greatest thing and looks very messy and most likely has many many flaws in its design but it shows how to use the scripts... (I never usually comment...)
While writing one of the comments I realised I dont use $stat[none] at the moment because im on 8.1 which doesnt have it, ill change that once 8.2 is released.

Edit Again: Two new "maps"
Code:
int [ item] EquipmentDatabase_WepType_Data
slot [ item] EquipmentDatabase_Slot_Data

WepType:
1 = Melee
2 = Ranged

Slot is pretty obvious... (Although pretty useless at the current point of time due to lack of any item other then weapon...)

Anything that should of had $stat[none] has been removed from the list.

Edit: Oh and uploaded a map that has weps, pants, hats and off-hand. Totally untested so post any problems... (Not that anyone is even using these maps XD)

macman104

Re: Equipment Maps (Currently Only Weapons)

very awesome! I wish I had more time to devote to scripting like I used to. Know I just have to sit and watch all of you play with new stuff :)