Wart Dinsey Keycard tracker

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I can never remember what keycards I had have found and where they drop from, or how many adventures I had already poured into a zone. Or what.
So I borrowed (stole) Bale's wonderful manor script and updated it for Dinseyland to add keycard and Wart Dinsey progress. Modified a bit for my love of strings over Bale's preference for buffers.

Currenty attached instead of SVN for simplicity. And because I am hoping Bale might take it and add it to his great Bale's Relay Overrides list and I won't have to.

Attachments

• place.airport_stench.ash
    1.3 KB · Views: 65

Bale

Minion
Modified a bit for my love of strings over Bale's preference for buffers.

I use buffers largely because of ChIT. Appending buffers is faster than adding strings. Since ChIT has to do that roughly 7 bajillion times for every charpane refresh it seemed a really good idea to learn to love buffers.

Currenty attached instead of SVN for simplicity. And because I am hoping Bale might take it and add it to his great Bale's Relay Overrides list and I won't have to.

LoL! I'll give it a look-see when I'm back in aftercore again.

Bale

Minion
I'm not in aftercore yet, but I thought the display looked a little ragged so I tried to tidy it up. What do you think of this?

Attachments

1.6 KB · Views: 55

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I'm not in aftercore yet, but I thought the display looked a little ragged so I tried to tidy it up. What do you think of this?

I like it! with one small tweak to the border-spacing of the table.

Attachments

1.6 KB · Views: 58