do i have to take off breakfest

zezima

i made my own breakfast script for eating but i was wonderin do i need to turn off breakfast if i log out and have to log back in so it doesnt rebuy all the stuff?
edit: how do i make it so the script only works once

Last edited:

jasonharper

Developer
The "breakfast" checkbox only affects the built-in breakfast activities (which only happen once per day anyway, so you don't need to turn it off if you log back in during the same day).

Any loginScript that you create will be executed on every login. If you want it to do things once per day, you need to implement that yourself. Probably the easiest way of doing that would be to exit the script immediately if your fullness or drunkenness is greater than zero.

zezima

The "breakfast" checkbox only affects the built-in breakfast activities (which only happen once per day anyway, so you don't need to turn it off if you log back in during the same day).

Any loginScript that you create will be executed on every login. If you want it to do things once per day, you need to implement that yourself. Probably the easiest way of doing that would be to exit the script immediately if your fullness or drunkenness is greater than zero.
hmm how would i implement it myself

Last edited:

dj_d

I've had this problem before, notably in cases where I don't want to eat or drink until the end of the day (like right after an ascension when the grub I can consume is sub-optimal). I've used the date, moon phase, and a text file to persist state as a hacky solution, but it's really ugly!