3rd gen mushrooms using 7.8

Updated to use the new features in 7.8 (i know 7.9 was just released.)

[quote author=Veracity link=topic=184.msg915#msg915 date=1148913423]
- ASH provides the ability to save and retrieve settings in the character-specific .kcs file.

Code:
     string get_property(string) 
     void set_property(string,string)
[/quote]

the original scripts can be found in outdated scripts http://kolmafia.us/index.php/topic,57.msg196.html#msg196  because the methods (using an external batch file) are not needed anymore.

Based on pastafresco's Mushroom Field Scripts, this file will help you grow 3rd generation mushrooms without manually editing your scripts each day. There is always the potential for error in that the user may run this file twice in one day which will throw everything out of whack. I am still working on the cure for that problem, and will upload a new version once I have completed it.

This file has not been tested because I am currently using my mushroom fields for other things. This file contains an error which Presto Ragu has fixed in the third post down. AlternateShrooms.ash should work. There is no need for cycle.ash Thanks Presto Ragu.

Editting again: I uploaded the wrong file totally. That was a backup copy of the file while I was still writing it. (the file loaded in outdated scripts had the same problem and is also invalid. since no-one used it it went un-noticed. Here is the correct file.

Attachments

• shrooms.ash
    3.5 KB · Views: 108

L33t Masta

[quote author=efilnikufecin link=topic=197.msg994#msg994 date=1149822839]
Updated to use the new features in 7.8 (i know 7.9 was just released.)

the original scripts can be found in outdated scripts http://kolmafia.us/index.php/topic,57.msg196.html#msg196  because the methods (using an external batch file) are not needed anymore.

Based on pastafresco's Mushroom Field Scripts, this file will help you grow 3rd generation mushrooms without manually editing your scripts each day. There is always the potential for error in that the user may run this file twice in one day which will throw everything out of whack. I am still working on the cure for that problem, and will upload a new version once I have completed it.

This file has not been tested because I am currently using my mushroom fields for other things.
[/quote]

When I run the script I get

File cycle.ash not found at line 1 in file C:\Documents and Settings\L33t Masta\My Documents\scripts\shrooms.ash. Debug log printed.
net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaASH$AdvancedScriptException: File cycle.ash not found at line 1 in file C:\Documents and Settings\L33t Masta\My Documents\scripts\shrooms.ash
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaASH.parseScope(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaASH.validate(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaASH.execute(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeScriptCommand(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeCommand(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeLine(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLMenuBar$LoadScriptMenuItem.run(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread.run(Unknown Source)

That is because this script requires a sub script that efilnikufecin had in his original thread.

I have loaded the file here, and I hope there aren't any changes to it....

Otherwise, we will need to wait for efilnikufecin to help us out.

EDIT:: Actually, looking over it again, it looks like you can remove the first line of the script and have it work...

I have uploaded that as well, and renamed it AlternateShrooms.ash.

NOTE: I have not tested these files at all. Use anything I post here at your own risk - at least until efilnikufecin gives his blessing. ;)

EDIT 2:: I removed the unnecessary files.

I took out the requirement, but failed to take out the import oops, will fix now.
Edit: Actually Presto Ragu caught it first. I'll just edit the top post to reflect.

a funny little note, when I modified the script to not use cycle.ash, I ran it while not logged on, and the import statement found cycle.ash because I hadn't deleted the file. I always test modified scripts for typos by attempting to run them, but sometimes errors like this one will pass un-noticed. Silly me :p

L33t Masta

[quote author=efilnikufecin link=topic=197.msg1020#msg1020 date=1149882229]
I took out the requirement, but failed to take out the import oops, will fix now.
Edit: Actually Presto Ragu caught it first. I'll just edit the top post to reflect.

a funny little note, when I modified the script to not use cycle.ash, I ran it while not logged on, and the import statement found cycle.ash because I hadn't deleted the file. I always test modified scripts for typos by attempting to run them, but sometimes errors like this one will pass un-noticed. Silly me  :p
[/quote]

K. I did what you said to and now I get:

Script parsing error at line 101 in file scripts\alternateshrooms.ash. Debug log printed.
net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaASH$AdvancedScriptException: Script parsing error at line 101 in file scripts\alternateshrooms.ash

That is because one of the functions that this script uses is not yet implemented in a public release.

You will have to wait for the next mafia release, sorry.

[quote author=Presto Ragu link=topic=197.msg1034#msg1034 date=1149961472]
That is because one of the functions that this script uses is not yet implemented in a public release.

You will have to wait for the next mafia release, sorry.
[/quote]
actually, I just found yet another typo in the file.

Line 101:
Code:
int incloop(int start);
should have been
Code:
int incloop(int start)
I make that mistake constantly.

On looking the script over, that file was not intended to be the one I uploaded. That was a backup saved in the process of writing the code. once that error got fixed, there were 50million more silly "you forgot the (insert char here)" or "that char don't belong" errors to be found. The fact that I write in other languages is the cause of this problem. Try loading a program into the pascal compiler written in kolmafia scripting format. I've done that one too.

Anyway, here is the file I had meant to upload, and I will replace the top version, and edit yet again.

Attachments

• shrooms.ash
    3.5 KB · Views: 110