Red Snowcone/Pink-Frosted Cupcake +20 advs at icy peak x10.

Ragazi

Ok I am a complete idiot when it comes to scripting other than recording the script. So I am willing to pay someone meat if they can write what I have been told would be an easy script to do the following and send/post it to me.

use one red snowcone.
use one pink-frosted cupcake.
Adventure 20 times at the icy peak.
(and have this repeat 10 times.)

I would be greatfull for anyone that could do this.

I doubt kolmafia supports astral cupcakes yet.
from the appearance of your request I would say that you actually want a between battle script.
It would be simple as:

Code:
if(have_effect($effect[Your Cupcake Senses Are Tingling]) < 1)
  {
  use(1, $item[pink frosted astral cupcake]);
  }
if(have_effect($effect[Red Tongue]) < 1)
  {
  use(1, $item[red snowcone]);
  }
for now:
Code:
if(have_effect($effect[Red Tongue]) < 1)
  {
  use(1, $item[red snowcone]);
  cli_execute("inv_use.php?pwd=&which=3&whichitem=1628");
  }

Both are ash scripts, and should be set as your between battle script. The first one wont work till a new version of kolmafia is released. Once set as your between battle script, you only need to tell kolmafia to spend 200 adventures in the icy peak. you could tell kolmafia to spend as many adventures at the peak as you want this way.

The cli_execute line in the second version is a temporary patch since kolmafia does not yet know that the astral mushrooms exist.

Ragazi

Wow ok thanks. One question tho. Like I said I am an idiot with scripting. Where in mafia would I add that script?

macman104

What you'll want to do is save the script as a file with the extension .ash

Then, what you wanna do is put it in your scripts folder (for easy organization :)) Then go and select, damn, one of the tabs, I forget what it's called, but it'll have a section for an in-between battle script, and just go and select the script you want.

Ragazi

Ok still dont quite understand. What kind of file and such? I really never used any kinda scripting on mafia before other than the record function.

Here

Edit: Dang it, there's a typo in the file name. it's supposed to be redSNOW not refSNOW but the script will work fine as is assuming astral cupcakes have been added to 7.9

edit2: on the auto restore tab at the top is a box for "between battle" next to the box is a button with ... in it. click the button and browse for this file and select it.

Attachments

• PinkAST_RefSNOW.ash
    222 bytes · Views: 74

Nightmist

[quote author=efilnikufecin link=topic=193.msg996#msg996 date=1149823590]
Edit: Dang it, there's a typo in the file name. it's supposed to be redSNOW not refSNOW but the script will work fine as is assuming astral cupcakes have been added to 7.9
[/quote]

Code:
1624	587353377	blue-frosted astral cupcake
1625	971935728	green-frosted astral cupcake
1626	728028491	orange-frosted astral cupcake
1627	938693935	purple-frosted astral cupcake
1628	937510323	pink-frosted astral cupcake

Thats pulled straight out of the data files from 7.9 public release.

Terrabull

Well I added Pink-Cupcake usage to the two popular peak-farming scripts out there, check out the Turn-Burning Scripts Forum if that's something you want. Otherwise, this solution posted above will work fine.