charsheet.php - Group Skills by Character Class

Rinn

Developer
I got tired of the skill list on the character sheet being a big jumbled mess so I wrote this override script to sort them by character class.

To ensure the latest version from GitHub, please copy/paste the following line into KoLmafia's CLI:
Code:
git checkout Rinn/kol-relayskills

Last edited:

cakyrespa

I had trouble using this script on my machine. I suspect because I have some perm skills I can't use right now because I'm in hardcore. Mostly the changes are to merge in the unusable skills into the main list (graying them out and striking them through) and fixing the little parsing but with that extra table lines. Well, and a tick for the non-permed skills so they line up better (most of my skills these days are HP'd).

Attachments

• charsheet.ash
    4.5 KB · Views: 117

zarqon

I added one more tiny tweak -- the character image is now a link to your public charsheet. There's not an easy way to get there otherwise, so I've found it quite helpful.

Attachments

• charsheet.ash
    4.9 KB · Views: 123

Rinn

Developer
In some cases mafia would try and load the charsheet when you opened the relay browser, and this would cause an error if you were in a combat. So I added an error check to prevent the error.

Attachments

• charsheet.ash
    5.1 KB · Views: 109

Rinn

Developer
The page source seemed to change last night so here's a fix. I also added subheadings to separate the class independent skills a bit more.

Attachments

• charsheet.ash
    6.3 KB · Views: 164

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I spent some time playing around with this; I think I've "future-proofed" it (as far as new classes go). Not all of the changes from Rinn's last post made it in, since I didn't see it until I was about to post this.

Attachments

• charsheet.ash
    4.5 KB · Views: 97

Theraze

Took hee's class fixes from 10 and applied them to Rinn's version 8 which shows usable skills. :)

Attachments

• charsheet.ash
    6.4 KB · Views: 76

Bale

Minion
If heeheehee and Theraze have accounts on sourceforge and Rinn does not disapprove, I would like to create a project for this script and add you both as admins. That way both of you can continue to maintain this script without trouble.

Please post your sourceforge ids.

Rinn is kirchoffjosephp, so I know I can add him also in case he wants to continue working with it.

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I don't actually have a sforge account (I feel that it's dying out in favor of newer services like bitbucket / github), nor do I really care much about maintaining this script. I just saw some sentiment in the KoL forums and thought "hey, I don't really have the time, but this script doesn't look _too_ hard to fix up".

Bale

Minion
Project has been created. Rinn and Theraze have been added as administrators. To download this project:

Code:
svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/relay-charsheet/code/

I just discovered this script and love it!

Do you think it might be possible to break out skills from Dread like Spaghetti Breakfast, etc.. into a "Cross-Class" skills section? It'd be nice to keep track of those separately.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I don't actually have a sforge account (I feel that it's dying out in favor of newer services like bitbucket / github), nor do I really care much about maintaining this script. I just saw some sentiment in the KoL forums and thought "hey, I don't really have the time, but this script doesn't look _too_ hard to fix up".
Update, just made a sf account, username heeheehee. I don't plan to use it for anything else.

I just discovered this script and love it!

Do you think it might be possible to break out skills from Dread like Spaghetti Breakfast, etc.. into a "Cross-Class" skills section? It'd be nice to keep track of those separately.

I made a patch, most of which is cluttered by changing indentation to be consistent (tabs everywhere). I actually decided to call them "Dreadsylvania" instead, in line with what we already had.

Attachments

• charsheet.diff
    7.2 KB · Views: 57
  • charsheet.ash
    6.3 KB · Views: 51