I would like a script for farming Pixels...

M

Me33333

Yeah.. well here goes not sure how this works but i know that i would like a way to waste turns in the Inexplicable door in the woods... the character does not need to be buffed or have on any special clothes... all they need is a Gravy Fairy w/ its equipment and a way to spend all of there turns there... I don't know if anymore information is needed i just kinda stumbled here from the Wiki i saw a link clicked it read a few posts saw there was no script for Pixel farming and figured i would ask... if anyone could help me out i will gladly pay you for this service in kol... I'm not sure what the going rate for scripts is but I'm offering 1 million meat for a working script look on me3's profile if there is any doubt of me having the meat... no wait Me3 is doing PvP so look on my main account Uberw00tage...
Thanks for your help,

Me33333

Tirian

I think that this will take care of what you're asking for. I'll give it a quick test when I've got an adventurer with some turns to spare later today, but it should be fairly straightforward.

Edit: it seems to work for me. Right now, it exits with an error if you're not wearing the continuum transfunctioner. I'd be happy to wield it for you if you've got a one-handed weapon that you're particularly attached to.

Attachments

• farm_8bit.ash
    687 bytes · Views: 90

Me33333

OK its definitely not working... i don't know if its something I'm not doing right being a kol mafia noob or if its the script. Any suggestions?

Tirian

Your problem seems to be that you aren't using the most advanced version of KoLmafia. Go ahead and use this script instead, which won't check for the continuum transfunctioner but other than that will put on your baby gravy fairy and the eye-pod and use all your adventures in the 8-bit realm.

Attachments

• farm_8bit_old.ash
    527 bytes · Views: 80

Me33333

OK it works... but it only works for one adventure... i want all of my turns to go towards pixel farming... I'm sorry I'm being such a pain but i appreciate your help

Tirian

Since we moved this over to k-mails, I'll say for the sake of closure that the first problem was that his version of mafia didn't support the slot user type, and the second problem really really forced him to upgrade from version 6.8.

macman104

[quote author=Tirian link=topic=179.msg898#msg898 date=1148678942]the second problem really really forced him to upgrade from version 6.8.[/quote]Am I missing something? Or is there a reason people don't update their mafia versions? I know that before I was updating from the SVN, I was downloading the newest release as soon as it was released.

Nightmist

[quote author=macman104 link=topic=179.msg899#msg899 date=1148694932]
Am I missing something? Or is there a reason people don't update their mafia versions?
[/quote]

I generally tend to stick to a single version unless some "new feature" I really like or "required fix" is released.