Hello, I have a question, probably a noob one

Bluntman

I am trying to make a script that will farm the peak but specially geared for high moxie low muscle chars.

The idea is this, and I have been do in it for two ascescions now but it is hectic at best: Hit the peak with lep/sombrero, use combat skills till MP runs low, recharge mp using NPZR or star using spices or dictionary, hit the peak with other fam again.

My problem: I know of the cli_execute(("adventure * The Icy Peak") command but I don't know how I could make mafia use a specific skill or item for the adventure. It is probably a noob question but I read through the documentation and I cannot figure it out or I am blind. I also read a couple of other people's scripts to find a solution but nothing so far. Thanks in advance.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place if I did mods please move.

Nightmist

In order to make mafia to do certain things during combat you will be using the Custom Combat Settings (Or CCS in short.)

Offical Documentation:
http://kolmafia.sourceforge.net/combat.html

If you are only using that cli_execute command then perhaps a non-ASH script would suit your purposes better.
But you if intend to use ASH then perhaps a
Code:
adventure( my_adventures(), $location[icy peak]);

If you have high enough moxie perhaps a ranged weapon would be more effective (This is "high enough to almost never be hit" moxie im talking about.

If you have some more problems, dont be afraid to ask ^^

I think he is looking more for something like

Code:
while( my_adventures() > 0)
{
   if( my_familiar != $familiar[leprechaun])
   {
     equip_familiar( $familiar[leprechaun]);
   }
   while( my_mp() > (my_maxmp() / 10) && my_adventures > 0)
   {
     adventure( 1, $location[icy peak]);
   }
   if( my_adventures > 0)
   {
     equip_familiar( $familiar[ninja pirate robot zombie]);
     while( my_mp() < my_maxmp() && my_adventures() > 0)
     {
        adventure( 1, $location[icy peak]);
     }
   }
}

NOTE:: There are three things you have to be aware of here:
1) This is an untested script! Use at your own risk!
2) This is an ASH script, which means it needs the extension of .ash at the end of it.
3) There is currently no way to adjust your combat tactics by scripts!

But this is as close as I can get to what you are asking at 6:00 am in the morning for me.

Good luck.

Bluntman

[quote author=Presto Ragu link=topic=170.msg848#msg848 date=1148033201]
3) There is currently no way to adjust your combat tactics by scripts!
[/quote]

That was my question. My code looks very similar to yours but the issue was to use spices with NPZR and moxman with sombrero lep. It seems my idea is not becoming a script... :(

macman104

Yea, the biggest thing is that there is no way to change your custom combat through ASH or anything like that. Also, there is no way to check your mp in battle using CCS.