Starting Script (Updated, again.)

NEW: Now more user friendly!!

Here is the script I use when I start my day.

Now that I have my RestorerSelecter scriptlet up and running, I have updated my starting script.

I took out the can_interact() check because I now can check to see if I have MP restorers.

I also changed it to use whichever MP restorer that I have most of. I am in near perpetual normal ascension mode while I take care of a personal goal, so I would rather use up whatever I have most of.

Note: Requires RestorerSelecter to function correctly, it is also attached below.

It is getting too long to include a code block for it.

But I have reformatted it some, it has an exit message to explain what was cast - if anything. I also included support for summoning snowcones and hilarious objects - but those lines are commented out right now since Mafia doesn't recognize the skill names.

Next up on the plan is to include a little section for toast. But that is way down on the to-do list.

Enjoy!
Just a bump to let everyone now that I have updated this script.[br]Posted on: March 31, 2006, 11:50:13 AM
So, for some reason this script errors out on my mafia.

It runs through castloop once, and then reports that there are no auto retore settings found.

Why in the hell it is looking for auto retore settings I have no idea.

I am hoping when 7.0 comes out it will run fine, but for now I am trying to debug it.

EDIT: I figured it out. It was the bug of exact MP to cast a skill looking for auto restore settings. When I adjusted my MP it worked fine.
Updated once more.

It will still have the "MP exactly equal to cost" bug, but should be perfect for 7.0.

I wrote in checks for summon snowcone, and summon hilarious objects. But since mafia does not recognize those yet, I commented them out. When they are supported just edit out the "//" comment codes.

Attachments

• OpeningScriptASH.ash
    3.2 KB · Views: 102
  • RestorerSelecterASH.ash
    5 KB · Views: 70