Clan Dungeon Multi Abuse Avoider -- Save yourself from #6's wrath!

PsyMar

This is a script to prevent you from entering two multis into the same clan's dungeons. It only works for existing clan dungeons.

You will need to edit the first line to have all your multis' player IDs (easily found with a /whois.), and install this as a PRE-adventure script (post-adventure it's too late!). Make sure you get your multis' IDs correct. If you don't change the IDs, all it will do is prevent you from adventuring in any clan dungeon I've been in, which is not what you want.

You will also need to install this, I believe, on each character that you use mafia with (although you only need to edit the first line once.)

Warning: It will also keep you from, say, having one character in dreadsylvania and another in hobopolis, or the like. This is mainly because that was a lot easier to code. However, that way you can test that you have it installed correctly on your multis, by having them try to adventure in slimetube/hobopolis after your main has been in dread. (Then use another clan to check it on your main by having the multi go first, or by entering a clannie's ID in the list of multi IDs to check against, trying to adventure, and then making sure to remove that bogus ID.)

Anyway, I hope this helps prevent #6 mishaps!

Attachments

• dungeonmultistopper.ash
    1.3 KB · Views: 89