How do I call a .ccs from the CLI?

Kajomboman

I play mafia through a combination of the relay browser and the CLI. When I encounter a combat, I'd like to be able to call a custom combat script to take over that battle. If, for example, I'm adventuring in the junkyard and find a gremlin that doesn't have a tool, I'd like to start a .ccs to to finish that "useless" combat for me.

I recognize that there is a "script" button that appears on the relay browser, and would love if that worked. However, it does not work for me. All that clicking this button does is, seemingly, refresh that pane. (The page flickers... not sure if its refreshing). As I understand it mafia started out as CLI only and the gui was built around it. If that is true, there must be a way to call a ccs from the CLI. I've tried using call scriptname.ccs, as well as call path/scriptname.ccs. Both ways produce the error "No available namespace with function: scriptname.ccs".

If this is not the expected cli behavior or if the script button is the only way, then I guess I'd appreciate a pointer toward what alternatives there may be.

It is possible this is related to some other issues I have had with mafia. I include the following in case it is related. Occasionally, if I try to eat/drink/changegear/useskills through the gui, mafia just stops in the strangest way. The cast and eat and equip buttons gray out, as does the begin adventuring button. Clicking stop gives the world peace message, and makes the buttons clickable again, but none of them do anything except the equip menu. And that one only works once more, and doesn't update the change to the gui... I only know its done anything if I check my equip screen in the relay browser. It does in fact equip what I've asked it to. In this situation, the cli still works perfectly. Mafia also semi-frequently lags out. Taskmgr shows it using 50% cpu, and requires ending the task through the taskmgr and restarting. No particular action seems to cause this in particular. This has occured at various times during the last 3 months+ using both various official and daily build versions. I am using the most current version of java (though this happened on at least one older version). This has occured with the relay browser open in both firefox 2 and 3. I have windows vista home premium.

On the upside, the gui pooping out taught me to use the cli which I've enjoyed quite a lot!

In case it matters, the script I want to call is this:
Code:
[ default ]
1: skill noodles
2: item miniborg destroy, miniborg destroy

I think that covers everything that might be relevant, haha.

As long as I'm making a post, I want to express my great thanks to the people involved in making kolmafia and keeping it going. Mafia is a fantastic tool, and the work the community has put into it (maintaining this forum, making scripts, answering questions, updating when game changes so require, etc), is amazing. Much appreciated!