A bit of self-adverizing and explainations

raorn

As you can see from my latest posts I've created several scripts for KoLmafia, mostly relay-overrides. Most of these scripts tied to each other and I don't think it's very comfortable for most users to jump from topic to topic downloading files one by one and putting this all to KoLmafia folder.

I am using GIT for development and running Linux. I have public repository, you can see link to it's web interface in my signature and there's place where you can get all my scripts in one pack. However, I will try to keep appropriate topics up to date.

Since I'm writing mostly relay-overrides, I don't use degrassi's version checker script, I think you understand why.

Couple of words about my directory structure:

- common files:
lib/html.ash - HTML rendering library
lib/fight_helper.ash - combat helper library (mostly damage estimates for player/monster attacks)
lib/scriptproperty.ash - personal script settings library
lib/ver.ash - my copy of degrassi's version checker

These files are import'ed from other scripts.

- data placeholders, used to store script status data:
data/scriptproperty.txt - contains list of all scripts and their settings
data/scripts.txt - contains list of all scripts which have it's own settings page
data/version.txt - version check cache

I'm having these files in my repository because KoLmafia ignores path for file_to_map() and map_to_file(), checks data/ and scripts/ folders, and uses first available file or creates new file in scripts/ folder. Empty files are created to keep my scripts/ folder clean.

- real data files used by scripts, because file_to_map() is easier than filling data structures in code:
data/combatskills.txt - list of combat skills, not including CLEESH, Moxious Maneuvr, Chronic Indigestion, used by fight_buttons
data/el_vibrato.txt - El Vibrato punchcard actions for Shimmering Portal monsters, used by figth_el_vibrato
data/hatrack.txt - hat effects for Mad Hatrack, used by familiar_hatrack
data/tattoos.txt - outfit and tattoo image data, used by tattoos

- relay page wrappers that allows to "chain" several scripts to one page:
relay/account.ash
relay/familiar.ash
relay/fight.ash

You may need to edit these scripts to enable/disable "sub scripts".

- fight.php relay overrides:
relay/fight_buttons.ash - my rewrite of KoLmafia built-in action buttons, inspired my Miser's script
relay/fight_disco_combos.ash - my rewrite of holatuwol's relay override example
relay/fight_el_vibrato.ash - simple El Vibrato punchcard helper
relay/fight_info.ash - simple survival info for fight page

- familiar.php overrides:
relay/familiar_hatrack.ash - adds effects to hat names in familiar equipment option box

- account.php overrides:
relay/account_settings.ash - adds links to scripts settings pages

- standalone relay pages:
relay/script_settings.ash - UI for all options from all scripts

- standalone scripts:
scripts/tattoos.ash - my rewrite of Tattoo checker, I think I've downloaded it from here
scripts/wormwood.ash - wormwood helper, downloaded from here

You may download the entire archive in tar-gzipped format (kolmafia-scripts-master.tar.gz), unpack it to temporary directory and copy needed files or just unpack to your KoLmafia folder if you know what you are doing. But don't overwrite empty data/*.txt since it contains your cache!

Whose who familiar with git and using Linux, can clone my repository and send me patches with git send-email and git format-patch commands (my email can be found in "comiter" field). Each script (or group of scripts) lives in it's own branch and merged into master.