Challenge Path leaderboard rank labels

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
This relay script puts 1 through 35 next to each person's name on the challenge path leaderboards, and colors names gold, silver, or bronze based on the reward they currently qualify for.

This script won't properly label softcore runs until there are 35 hardcore runs. I might fix this up to work with that when the next challenge path comes along.

Attachments

• museum.ash
    959 bytes · Views: 69
Last edited:

Bale

Minion
I fiddled with colors and font weight a bit to make it both prettier and easier to read. I replaced lines 14-15 with this:

Code:
		string color = i == 1 ? "#DAA520" : i <= 12 ? "#909090" : "#B87333";
		replace( page, start, end, player.group(1) + place + " " + "<span style='font-weight:600;color:" + color + "'>" + player.group(2) + "</span>" );

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
If they work for you, then please steal them. I spent quite a bit of time fiddling with html color codes so it makes me happy to think that someone other than myself will benefit from such dogged obsessiveness.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I finally updated this (attached to the first post) to properly color softcore runs when the hardcore board(s) still have empty slots.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Hm, I wonder what the motivation was, here.... :)

That really didn't occur to me (me being gold instead of silver) until you mentioned it. First-run performance doesn't really matter so much, since it's far too early for most people to be trying seriously. I just happened to have some time and the motivation to figure it out.

Crowther

I managed to get leaderboard karma last night, even though I took two extra days beyond what it will take to stay on the board. It's very early. Still, free instant karma!

Bale

Minion
Nice try, but it doesn't work for Class Act leaderboards. :(

I think you'd have to explicitly snip out each separate board in case there are more than two.