Need a bit of help

fdiwen

I'm running into a strange issue with Gear Changer (and the equip functions in ASH).

When I attempt to change a piece of equipment in either Gear Changer or via an ASH script - the command succeeds, but the new equipment isn't reflected by KolMafia. To make it more strange - it doesn't seem to affect accessories - just hat, weapon, off-hand, and pants. Not sure about shirt - don't have the skill.

For example: if I go to Gear Changer and choose a beer helmet as my hat and then choose "change gear". As soon as the command finishes - the hat slot goes to "(none)" rather than the beer helmet I just equipped. But, the helmet is really there - verified through the relay browser and through direct login.

I suspect that this is something specific to me - but I have no clue what it might be. I'm running daily builds - but did verify and 12.2 behaves exactly the same. I use a few greasemonkey scripts - but am pretty sure they wouldn't have any impact and have disabled with no change either.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Fdiwen

tebee

Are you running a very recent daily build i.e. one after the KOL equipment inventory change of Mar 5th ? - If not that can cause this sort of error.

Tom

fdiwen

Wow - don't I feel like an idiot now :) That was it.

I had pulled a tip from svn, but grabbed it in the fuzzy/non-fuzzy zone-matching era - so it wasn't nice to my scripts and backed off. I should have pulled a more recent version before posting.

Thanks for the help,

Fdiwen