getAdventure.ash

Paragon

This script will accept a string and a location. It will adventure in the chosen location until it comes across an adventure which has the inputed string as a substring as the name.

I.E:
call getAdventure.ash chatterboxing f'c'le

It will adventure at the f'c'le until you get the adventure chatterboxing. Helpful for getting particular choice adventures in areas that have multiple choice adventures. For instance if you want to change your gender, you can set kolmafia to change your gender when you get the correct backalley adventure then call this script with under the knife as the string and sleazy back alley as the location.

oops, forgot to add the actual script.

Attachments

• getAdventure.ash
    572 bytes · Views: 183

tebee

I've updated this slightly to maintain health and mood.

Unfortunately it still fails on some non-combats - in the extreme slope for instance - and I'm not quite sure what is happening in this case.

Attachments

• ga.ash
    1.1 KB · Views: 72

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
[quote author=exdeath link=topic=1598.msg9360#msg9360 date=1224939720]
I ran the first one and it made me send a kmail out. That happen to anyone else?
[/quote]
Did you look at the script to see what it was doing?

It has a "notify" statement in it, which sends kmail to the script creator to give them warm fuzzies when their script is used.

exdeath

Actually yes, I did look at it, and I obviously didn't see that. Even if I did I'm not familiar with that command.