No good spot for this but.... diablo 3

Catch-22

Yes I do, I kinda wish I didn't pay for it though because they really butchered it. I have no desire to continue playing it after getting one character through Hell mode, which is really a shame because the earlier games in the series had so much more replay value.

Waiting for Torchlight 2 :)

mredge73

I played D2 until I discovered KOL due to its convenience browser play but with a similar concept design catch (loot grab).
When reunited with my computer I found out that my accounts were deleted so I bid farewell to D2 and spend most of my game time with KOL.
I was so excited for D3 but didn't get in on the Beta, pre-ordered anyway. Needless to say I am very disappointed. My expectations were not met at all, there is nothing stellar about D3.
Their attempt at a story is on the 6st grade level, graphics are from 2007, loot is not exciting, and KOL has much more end game than D3 will ever have.
Shame that Bizzard's own forums are full of hate for the game and its designers. Pre-ordered TL2 soon after I hit level 60 with my wizard.

Aside, been playing the first Torchlight (came free with the pre-order of TL2).
Feels like the same experience of the original Diablo just with D3's crappy loot system and with 2008 graphics.
There is one town with a single dungeon entrance that just keeps getting deeper. And the music is nearly identical (same composer).
I am enjoying TL about as much as I did D3 right now; looking forward for TL2.

mredge73

Pre-ordered TL2 soon after I hit level 60 with my wizard.

TL2 came out yesterday and I had a hard time putting it down.
It pulled me in like a Bethesda title, it is what I wanted out of D3 but did not get.

These types of games are like getting on a treadmill.
KOL allows you to get off the treadmill and then back on and many times as you like, although you receive the same rewards over and over you are challenged to increase your efficiently at getting them.
TL and TL2 continuously reward you for your effort as you increase the speed/incline so you stay on until you get bored.
Your effort in D3 eventually hits a brick wall where you have to sprint for days on the treadmill before you burn a single calorie, so you give up and try another machine in the gym.