Refreshing items

dawdawdo

In the last few days, KOLMafia doesn't recognize many of my standard items, such as facsimile dictionary, twinkly wads, food, booze, milk of mag, etc. If I buy one from the mall, then it sees it, but otherwise, it doesn't recognize them. Has anyone else run across this problem?

I tried: items refresh, which didn't help. Thanks all.

-Dawdawdo

sinic

I had the same thing on both my laptop at work (running 12.1) and my desktop at home (also 12.1). It completely didn't recognize any of the booze I had in my inventory which was a bit frustrating for making my daily drinks. Seems to be something up with the "consumables" inventory tab. Do you think they changed something server-side which is messing it up?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Gosh, you think? It's just barely possible that this could be due to a server side change which fooled KoLmafia until I fixed it earlier today.

sinic

Aw, snap. You sure told me.

So is the fix in the daily build then?

Edit to Add: Nevermind. Found it.

Thanks for the fix.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I'm feeling rather more snarky than usual, today. Sorry. I had to make a followup fix for quest items which will, presumably, be in tomorrow's build.

Camber

I have noticed that this is still a problem for me running 12.1 on Windows XP. Mafia doesn't see most of my booze and food. Also things like my filthy lucre count, etc.

Thanks!