Any quick ways to get rid of constant bulk items?

bundy81881

Hi everyone, I'm sorta new to all of this. I've used KoL Mafia for a bit mainly just to help with pulverizing all my stuff at the end of an ascension and other general helpful things.

I must say I'm very impressed and for all of those of you who help keep this up, it is very appreciated. You help make a fun addicting game even better.

One thing I was wondering was if there is an option on this program where I can automatically get rid of items instead of my autoselling all of them at once (which takes a while). I saw there is a cleanup option under the item manager which gets rid of some, but I can't seem to find out how to put extra items on there. Like for example, I have a whole bunch of extra stuffed badgers, fairies, etc. and since they are mementos I can't add them on. Nor can I add other random items I'd usually like to sell or pulverize.

I'm sure the answer is right in front of me... or perhaps a script that can automatically do this when I need? Thanks in advance for any help on this!

Bale

Minion
or perhaps a script that can automatically do this when I need?

There is a script. It takes a bit of setup to tell it what to do with every item in your inventory, but you can add items bit-by-bit as you get to them and it will do only what you have already informed it about while the rest of your inventory waits to be categorized. It does only what you tell it to, so inform it about an item once and let it repeat that instruction until you change your mind. It saves me a lot of time sorting through my inventory at the end of each ascension.

OCD Inventory Control

It will handle mallselling or sending stuff to a mall multi, autoselling, pulverizing, sending gifts, closeting, untinkering, sending stuff to kBay for auction, crafting key lime pies, and even stocking items for your next softcore ascension if you want that sort of thing.

Last edited:

bundy81881

Got it set up. Thanks for the help!

As a question, can I just copy these three files onto my computer at home or at work and the settings will stay the same?

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Item settings are stored in /data/OCDdata_<name>.txt and program configurations (zlib variables) are stored in /data/vars_<name>.txt

slyz

Developer
I saw there is a cleanup option under the item manager which gets rid of some, but I can't seem to find out how to put extra items on there.
I know that Bale's script is great, and supports many more ways to get rid of an item, but I wanted to explain how this (probably seldom used) option of Mafia worked.

You can put items there by going to the Item manager, right-clicking an item, and selecting "add to junk list". Any item that you pulverize after breaking the prism will also be automatically added. Or you can directly edit the data\itemflags.txt file before launching Mafia.

Using the "cleanup" CLI command or using the Cleanup button in the cleanup panel of the Item Manager will then use/pulverize/autosell all the items in your junk list, except the memento and one of each singleton item.

Is the OCD script the best/easiest way to send auctions to kbay? I have figured out bidding (although I don't use it often) but the selling is a little more than I can handle... mentally. It's like algebra, it all makes sense but as soon as one part is moved from to go to the next I lose place of where I was and have to start over :( Before anyone says anything I do have a severe memory problem, it's part of why I'm a disabled Vet. Please bare with me on this silly little request.