a couple of pvp-related questions

I'd like to track the number of combats I've used the Goth Kid, so I can tell how long until he grants another pvp fight. I'd assume advancing a preference counter in a betweenbattle script would be the best way to handle it, but am I missing a more elegant solution?

Also, when automating pvp fights with the "steal" CLI command, my win/loss messages are replaced with "50 CHARACTER LIMIT BREAK!" and "please return my pants". Is there any way to change these messages, or use my usual default messages instead?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I'd like to track the number of combats I've used the Goth Kid, so I can tell how long until he grants another pvp fight. I'd assume advancing a preference counter in a betweenbattle script would be the best way to handle it, but am I missing a more elegant solution?
There isn't a more elegant solution. I'm probably going to work on adding that type of thing to mafia soon, though (no guarantees though).

Also, when automating pvp fights with the "steal" CLI command, my win/loss messages are replaced with "50 CHARACTER LIMIT BREAK!" and "please return my pants". Is there any way to change these messages, or use my usual default messages instead?
defaultFlowerWinMessage and defaultFlowerLossMessage are what you want.