CCS help

I remember being told you could pretty much copy/paste a BALLS macro into a CCS, but I'm a little leery of that, I figured I'd double check if this would work. edit: indentation doesn't matter, right?

[ default ]

call douse
repeat

sub douse
while !hppercentbelow 31
attack
endwhile
use scented massage oil
endsub

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Mafia automatically adds a repeat after the last line in a CCS to ensure that it will spam the final attack. Do it like this:

[ default ]
sub douse
while !hppercentbelow 31
attack
endwhile
use scented massage oil
endsub
call douse

Edit: Ninja'ed by Weatherboy.

Is something about this particular method of using a CCS likely to slow down adventuring? Mafia is currently average less than 4 adventures a minute, which at this rate won't finish all my turns.

edit: finished recording a 10 minute, it was in the middle of turn 33 after 10 minutes. All it's doing is using the macro and universal recovery between each turn. I'm leery of even logging in and out because I don't want to lose time if it won't help. >_>

Last edited:

roippi

Developer
The servers are extra-laggy right now. It's not the macro.

I love UR, but I'd turn it off for this. Even a single extra server hit can add 10+ seconds when the servers are this strained.

It just did 9 adventures in 2 minutes without UR, hopefully that gives me enough. Who would have thought that 4 hours wasn't enough time to play KoL. :D

edit: uh oh, last few minutes have been at around 3.5 adventures per minute. 540 turns to go, I might not make it. I even have chat and the relay browser closed.

Last edited:
I started with 868, made it down to 85. Doing 810 today with an earlier start. I would have possibly topped the leaderboard desite missing those turns, but, well, the leaderboards apparently went ker-splody. So, time to rectify that today. :D I don't think I'll top it this time though.