vbullitin has a mobile version

matt.chugg

Great to see that vBullitin now has a mobile version! just a minor point (and it is minor!)

it seems to have defaulted to vbullitin logo and menu, i've not seen the backend so don't know how fixable this is, or whether a whole new theme would need to be created.

It's awesome on iPhone anyway now, really easy to navigate and use! good work Fewyn!

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It autodetects. I go straight to the New Posts URL when I check here on my phone, and I was sent to the mobile version without even a change in the URL to go with it.

Winterbay

Hmm... It appears my Palm Pre isn't being redirected. I got to the main "normal" site when I went to kolmafia.us in the built-in browser. Is there an URL one can use to force it?

Theraze

Stupid forum tricks? Two tabs on a desktop. Open a thread. Change forum style on the other tab. Add a new post in the first tab. The page is a weird blend of full-style and mobile-style.

Happened to me after I clicked the mobile button to check it out on my desktop. Went back to normal after I clicked the "Full Site" button, but until then... weird. :)