Mafia Script Tab Manager

Hey folks.

My 'Scripts' tab is absurdly unweildy. A few months ago I used either a script or a CLI command to remove from the scripts tab everything I don't use regularly, but now I can't figure out how I did it or find any reference to it in the forums.

Any search containing the term 'script' presents you with a pile of needles in which my specific needle may or may not lie.....

Does anyone know what I'm looking for and could you point me in the right direction?

Ok, one more quick question: Is there a way to remove scripts from the list that are showing up even though they have been deleted from my scripts folder?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Ok, one more quick question: Is there a way to remove scripts from the list that are showing up even though they have been deleted from my scripts folder?

The list of scripts is in your preferences file. Depending on your level of comfort with a text editor you may edit scriptMRUList so that the offending scripts are not there or just delete the preference and have it rebuild.

Perfect, fronobulax. I have no problem editing scripts and data files. In fact I even looked at my prefs file...just...apparently not close enough.

how many places in the world throughout history could you ask "how do I pare down my scripts tab in Mafia?"

just here and now, folks. just here and now. you're, like, miracles or something. thanks again.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Perfect, fronobulax. I have no problem editing scripts and data files. In fact I even looked at my prefs file...just...apparently not close enough.

how many places in the world throughout history could you ask "how do I pare down my scripts tab in Mafia?"

just here and now, folks. just here and now. you're, like, miracles or something. thanks again.

You're welcome and thank you.