Anyone help me with BCC snapshot?

Been using it forever with no issues at all, but it's missing the new familiars and some other things and I wasn't sure if I needed to delete it and download it again or if there was a newer version or what. Also it says I don't have the helm of Boris but I do, I'm just wearing it. Now I know you're thinking "just take it off dumbass" but I want to know if this is a glitch with the helm or if it does it to anything you're wearing? That's all I'm wanting to know

Theraze

Regarding missing content, let him know what exactly is missing, not just "new familiars and some other things" because... that's not useful. Regarding worn items... that's probably a bug with the script. Probably. Might just be your account though, since i_a (the function that checks if you have the item) DOES already check for equipped_amount. So the only time having a worn helm not show up would make sense is if mafia doesn't know you have the helm anymore...

bumcheekcity

I haven't got round to adding the new content yet. It'll get added as soon as I add it.

That will be sooner if you log the things I have to add on the sourceforge page.

Theraze

Not showing up in the skills section, not showing up in the Mr. Store section, not showing as known in the section where they're listed on the snapshot...?

Sneaky pete tattoo number one (I have 2 now). Not sure if the first one is supposed to stay lit or not though... I hope it's supposed to :(

Not showing up in the skills section, not showing up in the Mr. Store section, not showing as known in the section where they're listed on the snapshot...?

In the mr skills section, and the store items purchased.

Screenshot2012-05-16at62714PM.png

Screenshot2012-05-16at63824PM.png

I have sugar, alice cards, and brickos, clip art, and resolutions.

Last edited:

bumcheekcity

That is a little strange. Are you in a challenge path or bad moon where the bookshelf skills may well be unavailable?

Bale

Minion
The latest version on the SVN has the Boris warning on it.

That's pretty much irrelevant to the casual downloader, isn't it?

The fact is that on THIS PAGE there is no version greater than 2.4 and that is the place he recommends downloading the script from. Do you really think that more than a small fraction of the script's users have any idea how to compile from SVN?

I realize that. Just pointing out that it's available. I don't have the ability to release new versions (I can only add the code to the SVN).

Also, you don't have to compile any of the Bum scripts, just save as an .ash file and you can run it like any other ash script.

Well I'm not sure if this is an AOB issue, but it's not showing my new hobo loot now either. I'll be out of this stupid ass lvl 30 run (and hopefully get a stuffed hodgman for you know who) and can try it again :)